|Our full service resort offers staff accommodation, a sports pass giving access to all our resort amenities (golf, swimming, ski, etc), and discounts at all our outlets. We even have a free lunch program, along with the best view in British Columbia. Summer staff fun events & entertainment will be offered.
•Opening/closing food & beverage outlet at one of two 18 hole golf courses
• Greeting and welcoming any golfers/customers who enter the restaurant
• Seating customers, providing menus and full sit-down food & beverage service
• Taking drink orders and preparing mixed alcoholic drinks, draft/canned/bottled beer, and non-alcoholic drinks
• Providing menus to walk-in guests and taking and placing orders for take-out food & beverage service
• Responsible for individual cash drawer from sales out of restaurant, including balancing cash receipts at end of shift and making change for cash sales
• Re-stocking any applicable front of house product or items throughout the day
• Ensure clean and orderly condition of restaurant and food & beverage area
• Conduct inventory counts when required
• Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner
• Maintain a neat and orderly professional appearance
• Available to work a flexible schedule, including evening
• Adhere to all policies and procedures as established in FHSR Employee Handbook
The ideal candidate is outgoing, independent, friendly and organized.
• 19 years of age (or older), qualified to serve - as dealing with alcohol
• Experience within the Food and Beverage industry is a bonus
• Honest and reliable
• Enjoys working with people
• Enjoys working both independently and within a team environment
• Ability to work until end of golf season in October
Check out more information and photos of our resort and beautiful BC town at fairmonthotsprings.com, or on Instagram @fairmonthotspringsresort!
Please forward resumes to email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
You saw it on Golf Jobs Canada!