|Our full service resort offers staff accommodation, a sports pass giving access to all our resort amenities (golf, swimming, ski, etc), and discounts at all our outlets. We even have a free lunch program, along with the best view in British Columbia. Check us out at fairmonthotsprings.com!
• Providing superior customer service to all guests while on shift (either in the Caddyshack/Halfway House or while out selling refreshments off of the Beverage Cart on course)
• Driving Beverage Cart adhering to safety standards as required, and always conducting oneself with utmost respect to golf course etiquette
• Directly responsible for all inventory taken out with you on Beverage Cart
• Responsible for individual cash drawer from sales on Beverage Cart including balancing cash receipts at end of shift and making change for cash sales
• Loading and Unloading the Beverage Cart - able to lift and carry objects safely to store in proper places
• Ensuring clean and orderly condition of Beverage Cart, always treating machinery with respect and care
• Help in Caddyshack (snack shop) as required
• Taking customer orders and preparing/handling food and drink (serving alcoholic beverages - canned and mixed, with strict adherence to liquor laws)
• Restock coolers throughout the day as you make sales, carefully tracking inventory movement
• Always ready to interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner
• Maintain a neat and orderly professional appearance
• Available to work a flexible schedule, upon notice, including evening - rain or shine, hot or cold
• Adhere to all policies and procedures as established in FHSR Employee Handbook
The ideal candidate is outgoing, independent, friendly, and honest. One must enjoy being in the outdoors and willing to work in varying degrees of weather.
• 19 years of age+, certified to serve - as dealing with alcohol
• Honest and reliable
• Enjoys working with people
• Enjoys working both independently and within a team environment
• Able to work until end of season in October 2017
• Experience within the Food and Beverage industry is a bonus
This position is outdoors rain or shine on the FHSR golf courses. You will be required to drive a cart and must adhere to the safety regulations of operation.
There is some carrying of product involved when stocking up cart. Proper technique of lifting will be reviewed upon employment
Please forward resumes to Golf F&B Managers Catherine Berger and Karli Ozimek at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
You must say you saw this ad on Golf Jobs Canada!