|Donalda Golf & Country Club is a prestigious year round private club that offers a high standard of social, athletic and dining facilities to our members and their families. We are located in central Toronto and accessible by TTC.
We are seeking individuals who are available from May 1, 2018 to September 3, 2018 dates are weather dependent. Candidates must be energetic, reliable and hardworking and will work with the Golf Course Superintendent and his assistants for general care, set up and maintenance of all golf course features. Our goal is to provide our membership with a high class golf experience daily. We strive to staff our turf maintenance team with talented people who share our level of enthusiasm.
• Mowing and maintenance of greens, tees, fairways and rough
• Raking and maintenance of sand traps
• Operation of light equipment such as hand-powered tools, riding mowers, tractors, etc.
• Raking and removal of leaves and other debris
• Other turf duties as requested by grounds management team
• Must be punctual for early morning start times (0600) start time is not negotiable
• Must be available to work weekends, evenings and holidays
• Ability to perform in a fast paced, physically demanding environment
• Must be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions
• Must be able to perform lifting and mild strenuous activity
• Must work well in team oriented environment
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Prior grounds maintenance experience an asset
• Possession of valid driver’s license (G2) and a safe driving record required
• Training will be provided on an ongoing basis
• May 1, 2018 to-September 3, 2018 (start and end dates are weather dependent)
Hourly wage, uniform provided. 44 hours per week, complimentary parking
Monday-Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm and one weekend morning 5:30 am to 9:30 am
Please complete the Online Application form on our website at www.donaldaclub.ca/employment-form/
You must say you saw this on Golf Jobs Canada.